In order for us to process your application, please review and comply with the following information. Note: We do our best to process applications within 2 – 3 days of receipt. You can assist us in ensuring you provide all required documentation, print clearly and be sure to sign on all of the appropriate pages.
– We need your current and previous landlord name and telephone number. If you have just sold your home, please indicate.
– Sign the application – Your application is considered incomplete if not signed and will not be considered, or hold a priority over other applications received.
– Income Verification – We need your two most recent paycheck stubs or the last two years W-2 forms. If you are self-employed, please provide your most recent tax return or 1099.
– Photo ID – We will need photo identification. However, please do not fax as it will not come through clearly. If you cannot drop it off in person, please arrange to mail or email a copy. Acceptable forms of photo identification are driver’s license; military I.D.; passport or State issued identification card.
– $35 Application Fee – This is required for each adult over the age of 18. This is a non-refundable fee and must be paid with a guaranteed form of payment such as money order or cashier’s check. Without your application fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed. (SORRY – NO PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH)
Qualifying – Approving an application is based on several factors including income, credit history and favorable rental/housing history. If you do not meet the standards, we do offer other remedies, such as a higher deposit, etc. However, this will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
– Renter’s Qualifications:
Monthly Income: at least 2.5 x RENT
Credit History: 85% Positive
No Bankruptcies; No Cosigners; No Evictions
Renters Insurance Required
Pets: Will accept pets on approval with pet deposit. Dogs must be under 25 lbs.